Oneworld Ayurveda Panchakarma Centre
Dedicated to truly authentic Panchakarma—the ultimate and most effective healing experience in the science of Ayurveda. Run by professionals with a loving and caring team, giving each guest a memorable healing experience.
Our individual programmes are carefully put together by highly qualified Ayurvedic physicians and include therapeutic massages, deep detoxification techniques, herbal medicines, personalised diets, yoga, meditation, interesting lectures, lifestyle transforming experiences and much more.View our Panchakarma programmes & rates
What is Ayurveda?--Ayurveda the Science of Life-->
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic health-care systems from India, based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a balance between the mind, body, and spirit.Learn more
A healing Panchakarma journey
We offer a genuine Ayurveda Panchakarma experience, not a spa vacation. Our emphasis on traditional Ayurveda guidelines will ensure that the balance of your body is restored.Learn more
A Taste of Ayurveda
Sounds good but not quite sure yet?
Then try our 4 days/3 nights Taste of Ayurveda. You might want to buy a flexible ticket, as you'll probably want to extend on the spot!
Why people do a Panchakarma?
- In need of a serious detox
- Suffering from anxiety, nervous problems, lack of energy
- Desire for more spiritual balance in your life
- Suffering from physical and mental stress or insomnia
- To age gracefully, delaying the inner and outer ageing process naturally
- To reduce excess weight
- Tackling hormonal, infertility, menopausal or andropausal issues
- Looking for rejuvenation, both for body and mind
- To tone up muscles and skin
- Looking for a boost for energy and vitality
- Learn about their doshas and how to keep them in balance
What our guests are saying
- Very soothing, healing and help myself calm down in mind, and have more bandwidth in mind to think about things in life. I’m specially impressed by the lower back treatment, the Kati Basti. Because it really helped my lower back to feel very relaxed and flexible. It does not happen for quite a long time since I hurt my lower back two years ago.
- OWA team are all extremely friendly, warmhearted and caring. I felt like being part of a family. On top everybody is extremely professional with a warm smile on top. I loved the Bali talk. I loved the yoga classes. Every class was different and I learned a lot from them. I appreciated very much Debbie’s support sorting out my visa. In the end the treatment for me was the very right thing to do. I think it gave me a big gift I needed and I learned a lot which I hope I will carry on and implement in my daily life, mentally and physically. Great experience, I will remember with a smile and gratitude.
- Your body, mind & spirit deserve a Panchakarma. Oneworld Ayurveda is a safe and beautiful setting to be in when you do.
- An indescribable journey of discovery and healing, both mental and physical. Heading towards burnout in a busy life at home, I leave fresh, rejuvenated, and with lesson to incorporate into my daily life. Having never experienced any sort of retreat prior to this, I feel I am forever spoiled, as I can’t imagine much will live up to the incredible Panchakarma experience at Oneworld. Thank you to every member of the team, you’re simply the most caring and knowledgeable people in the business.
- I am a 67 woman, first time in Bali, my first Panchakarma. As a retired nurse, I have always been reaching a medicine more natural, more complete, body, mind spirit. That is what you find here. Ayurvedic medicine is very ancient, their knowledge is amazing. That is why their experience is so great for me with the Panchakarma, a cleansing, rejuvenated journey surrounded by beauty, nature, devoted lessons, passionate people making the medicine an art. Thanks God for having me here. Thank to everybody, specially for the Doctors constantly, daily present and caring!
- This was my first Panchakarma experience, at the age of 71 and my current plan is to be back here next year to repeat the process. Everything about Oneworld Ayurveda works very well, from collection from hotel/airport and back and everything in between. That included all the staff, the food, the doctors, the treatments, the yoga, the walks, and the talks, plus the environment in which the retreat sits. Surrounded by two words. 1) the local village and their people going about their life as they have for a long time. 2) The tourist attractions that are not that far away. A blissful 14 days experience.
- I came to address sleep issues and a very over active mind and I felt I have made good progress in both areas, the latter especially. The quality of yoga teaching has been outstanding with all three teachers but I must mention that Wayan is the best yoga teacher I have met in over 10 years of practice. Dr. Ninnu and Dr. Haritha are very kind and considerate and further enhanced my knowledge of Ayurveda. Every single member of this wonderful team deserves so much praise for their love and care shown. Thank you ‘out of this world’ Oneworld Ayurveda.
- The experience of the Panchakarma was nothing like I expected. It was so much more. The staff here are so kind, attentive and fantastic. It is exactly what I needed right now and there are many aspects of it that I will take away and incorporate into my daily life.
- A wonderful experience unlike anything I ever had. All the staff was excellent in the way they treat you. Made each person feel very special and always attentive to details. Nothing too much trouble if you asked for something specific and it was always quickly provided. For example, I wanted a needle and black cotton to sew a hole in my pants and received it within a few minutes. The massages were amazing, firm but equally relaxing. The food was delicious most of the time. The times it wasn’t was due to my own personal taste. The doctor consultation were better than I hoped so they generally wanted to treat all ailments to ensure you left feeling well overall. Also, the best yoga teacher I have come across.
- Amazing! More than what I expected. This was a true Panchakarma experience. The staff were so caring and you can feel the love and genuine in their work. A stand out in every way. A smile of proud everywhere. This trip was worth it and I will return to Oneworld for Panchakarma. I was in touch with my mind, body, and spirit. Thank you!
As Featured in...
This might be the wellness journey you need
The opening of Oneworld Ayurveda is an empowering opportunity for you to focus on health and well being in a natural sanctuary.MAKE A RESERVATION
Inspiring yoga and meditation retreats
If you’re looking for a retreat to experience more of Bali, enjoy daily yoga classes and indulge in relaxing spa treatments, check out our sister company.VISIT ONEWORLD RETREATS »