Protect Yourself NOW
Looking after your health will help your immune system function properly. Our team of doctors, chefs, and yoga teachers has developed a 7-day Ayurveda Detox and Immune-Booster program which you can start anytime. Based on Ayurvedic wisdom, the program will protect your health in the current COVID-19 situation. Joining the program will also help a Balinese family survive during this crisis.
Your health is your wealth!
No location boundaries, comfortable, convenient, and cost-effective. Start anytime.
Includes $25 donation and $50 gift certificateSIGN-UP NOW
- 7 yoga, pranayama, and guided meditation classes (pre-recorded)
- 23 immune-boosting meals, with recipes and shopping list
- 6 juices and 6 herbal drink recipes to detox your system
- 4 cooking demonstrations
- Detox procedures and guidance
- Daily email with helpful tips and guidance
- Daily regimen to start the day right
- Bali blessing ritual and affirmations
- A practical guide to keep your immune system strong after the program has concluded
- USD 50 certificate which can be applied as a credit for your next Panchakarma at Oneworld Ayurveda or Retreat at Oneworld Retreats
- USD 25 donation to assist a family with a survival basket (rice, vegetables, eggs, and other necessities) for a week
Includes $45 donation and $50 gift certificateSIGN-UP NOW
All Essential Features +
- Dosha reading to determine your Ayurvedic body type
- Two live online consultations with your Ayurvedic doctor
- Access to your doctor throughout the program for a personalized and supportive experience
- USD 45 donation to assist two families with a survival basket (rice, vegetables, eggs, and other necessities) for a week
Detox and boost your immune-system in the convenience of your own home
Developed by highly-qualified Ayurvedic doctors
Essential Program Benefits
- Boosts body’s immune system
- Eliminates toxins
- Helps restore metabolic fire
- Restores a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system
- Reduces stress and improves vitality
- Improves sleep and fosters clarity and balance
More Personalised Experience
Premium Program Benefits
- Tailored to your Ayurvedic Dosha type
- Opportunity to share your health condition
- Advice from your assigned Ayurvedic doctor
- Personalised guidance for better results
Help a Balinese family survive during this crisis
Oneworld Ayurveda is located in two banjars or parishes, Kebon and Tangkup where 150 families are trying to survive. They are doing their best to survive this unprecedented crisis, yet it is not enough to make ends meet, so we will help by donating a fixed portion of the proceeds of each program to provide food and necessities to those in need.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda—the Science of Life—is the time-tested, natural, prevention-oriented, and holistic health care system of ancient India. It is free of negative side effects and offers economical solutions to the major current health problems worldwide.
Ayurveda advocates that living in harmony with nature and maintaining harmony between body, mind, and spirit contributes to a long and healthy life. Any imbalance in this harmony results in disease. The focus of Ayurveda is on preventive and curative aspects.
Everything in the universe is composed of the elements space, air, fire, water, and earth. These five elements can be condensed into the three bio-energies of space and air (Vata), fire and water (Pitta), and water and earth (Kapha). Every individual has a distinct balance of these bio-energies and our health depends on maintaining a healthy balance between them.
The Ayurvedic way of life is tailored to each person’s unique constitution, taking into account the individual needs for nutrition, exercise, personal hygiene, social interaction, and other lifestyle factors. The Ayurvedic healing approach to treatments is based on detox and herbal medicine.
When will the program start and end? Can I join anytime?
There are no fixed starting and ending dates, you may start whenever you wish but you must follow the program for 7 consecutive days.
How do I get organized and what do I need to follow the program?
As soon as you signed up, you will receive a shopping list, the food you must purchase should be easy to find in your health store or online, you will also receive a full menu and receipes for 7 days. What you will need is time for preparing your meals, and the discipline to follow the program daily.
Can someone with allergies or with special medical conditions follow this program?
Before you start the program, it is advised to share with the doctor or our team all your allergies or other medical conditions so that your daily schedule can be prepared accordingly and correct recipes and other lifestyle advice can be included.
How does the detox work? Are any special ingredients needed for the detox? What should I expect?
The nutrition and the special ingredients (food/teas/herbs) that we have designed for this program helps improve the body’s metabolism and the digestive health, boosting your immune system The detox helps flush out the accumulated toxins. The first four days will prepare you for the detox day. We use Castor oil as detox medicine, you are guided to do a test on the first day to determine the correct dose. During the detox day, expect to have several bowel movements (4-6 times is usual but this can vary for each person). During the detox day, you may experience slight nausea or headaches, the day after lightness in the body as well as mental clarity.
What does the daily schedule look like? Can you share an example?
The day usually consists of waking up early to do your daily regimen—you will receive detailed instructions for that. Then follows a yoga and meditation practice, you will receive a daily practice video. Based on the recipes for meals and herbal drink, you will prepare your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For a sample of a daily schedule, please click here. The schedule for the detox day varies from the other days and you will get detailed instructions for it.