COVID-19 Pandemic Protocols
Given the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented new protocols for our staff and guests at Oneworld Ayurveda. We request that you abide by these protocols for the safety of all our guests, staff, and their families.
What Guests Should Expect From Us
- Driver’s cars are disinfected between each use. The driver will be wearing a mask and will supply hand sanitizer and a mask if needed.
- Employees are required to report their health condition before arriving at work and are asked to stay at home if exhibiting symptoms
- Employees are screened for body temperature when entering work and again during their break time. If employees exhibit a temperature of greater than 37.5°C, they are asked to return home.
- Employees practice social distancing with guests and keep a minimum distance of 2m where possible; physical contact is minimized
- Employees sanitize and/or wash hands frequently before and after work-related activities and also clean their work areas
- Employees are required to wear face masks when at work and while interacting with guests or other staff. They also wear gloves when in the kitchen.
- Rooms are serviced based on guest preference. Rooms are accessed only when the guest is not present to minimize physical contact.
- All rooms in the Treatment Centre are disinfected daily.
- All equipment in the Treatment Centre is disinfected between each use.
- Therapists and doctors are required to wear visors and masks during the treatment; this is for your’s and our staff’s safety
- Therapists are required to wash or disinfect their hands in plain sight before commencing treatment
- Guests will be assigned yoga mats, props, and cleaning supplies and are responsible for sanitizing their own equipment. Equipment will be replaced every 7 days with a fresh set.
- For yoga, adjustments can be performed by the instructor during practice based on guest preference.
- Physical distancing is recommended during activities such as rice field walks.
- It is recommended that guests should maintain social distancing during their dining experience. Tables and chairs are set up to assist with distancing.
What We Expect From Our Guests
- Guests are required to provide results of COVID-19 Rapid Test taken within the last 3 days before their Panchakarma
- Guests’ body temperature will be screened twice daily
- Guests should inform the doctors as soon as possible if there are any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms: fever, headache, nausea, fatigue, diarrhea, sore throat, dry cough breathing difficulties, changes in taste, or smell sensations.
- Guests should wear masks when interacting with doctors, staff, or other guests including during a treatment; please dispose of used masks directly in the dustbins provided in the centre or guest room.
- Guests should bring their own masks for the duration of their stay. If you are unable to bring masks, we will supply them.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the centre. We request guests to wash or sanitize hands frequently including when entering the Treatment Centre, your room, dining area, and other common areas.
- Consider storing ornaments such as rings, necklaces, phones, etc. in the safe provided in your room to minimize contact with surfaces
- We do not allow visitors to meet you during your stay at the centre unless permitted by our doctors
- Please follow sanitation guidelines provided by the World Health Organization. A copy of these guidelines is available in your room.
- Please cooperate with our social distancing policies.