COVID-19 Pandemic Protocols at Oneworld Ayurveda New Ways, Same Results
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented new protocols for our staff and guests at Oneworld Ayurveda. We request that you abide by these protocols for the safety of all our guests, staff, and their families.
What Guests Should Expect From Us
- Employees are screened for body temperature when entering work and again during their break time. If employees exhibit a temperature of greater than 37.5°C, they are asked to return home.
- Employees practice social distancing with guests and keep a minimum distance of 2m where possible—physical contact is minimized except during the treatments.
- Employees sanitize and/or wash hands frequently before and after work-related activities and also clean and disinfect their work areas.
- Employees are required to wear face masks when at work and while interacting with guests or other staff.
- Rooms are serviced based on guest preference. Rooms are accessed only when the guest is not present to minimize physical contact.
- All rooms in the Treatment Centre are disinfected daily.
- All equipment in the Treatment Centre is disinfected between each use.
- Guests are assigned sanitised yoga mats and props.
- For yoga, adjustments can be performed by the instructor during practice based on guest preference.
What We Expect From Our Guests
- Guests’ body temperature is screened daily during the consultation with the doctor.
- Guests should inform the doctors as soon as possible if they have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms—fever, headache, nausea, fatigue, diarrhea, sore throat, dry cough breathing difficulties, changes or loss in taste, or smell sensations.
- We do not allow visitors to meet you during your stay at the centre unless permitted by our doctors.
- Guests are not allowed to leave the centre during their stay unless it is an emergency.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the centre. We request guests to wash or sanitize hands frequently including when entering the Treatment Centre, your room, dining area, and other common areas.
- Please follow sanitation guidelines provided by the World Health Organization. A copy of these guidelines is available in your room.