Experience Authentic Panchakarma Healing in Bali
All-inclusive healing journey based on the science of Ayurveda, with first-class service and quality. Uniquely designed for each person based on daily consultations with highly-qualified Ayurvedic doctors.
Starts from IDR 14,400,000Book your Panchakarma now VIEW PRICES
What is Panchakarma?
TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY TO HEALTH
Panchakarma is an effective detoxification method for the body and mind, which also strengthens the immune-system and restores health and well-being. It is based on the science of Ayurveda, which is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as one of the world’s oldest holistic health-care systems from India.
Experiencing Panchakarma is beyond a spa wellness holiday and is giving the self ‘me time’. It is a gift of rejuvenation for the body, mind and soul that everyone deserves.
Why people do a Panchakarma?
- In need of a serious detox
- Suffering from anxiety, nervous problems, lack of energy
- Desire for more spiritual balance in your life
- Suffering from physical and mental stress or insomnia
- To age gracefully, delaying the inner and outer ageing process naturally
- To reduce excess weight
- Tackling hormonal, infertility, menopausal or andropausal issues
- Looking for rejuvenation, both for body and mind
- To tone up muscles and skin
- Looking for a boost for energy and vitality
- Learn about their doshas and how to keep them in balance
and many more…
What Happens During a Panchakarma
Our experienced doctors will do an initial in-depth consultation to identify your body-mind constitution, balances and imbalances of bioenergies, status of digestive fire, physical and mental state. You get to share all your concerns and problems regarding your health and discuss them with the doctor. The treatments and type of Panchakarma detox procedure suitable for each individual will be decided after this initial consultation. Your progress is closely monitored by the doctor and adjusted as needed.
This is the reason why you will not find any pre-designed packages on our website – in Ayurveda, one size does definitely not fit all!
How long should your Panchakarma be?
Try following these simple guidelines below. In general, though, the longer you stay, the better the results as ever-deeper levels get cleansed.
For stays under 7 days please see our Shorter Stays packages.
If you are not ill and are rather looking for a de-stressing, preventative stay.
Should you already have a diagnosis or feel that you are ill, a 14-night stay is the minimum we recommend.
To fix a long-standing or chronic health issue, an extended Panchakarma is the best solution.
Why Oneworld Ayurveda?
- Highly-qualified Ayurvedic doctors from Kerala
- Daily consultation with your doctor to follow your progress closely
- Authentic Ayurvedic treatments done by skilled therapists
- Sophisticated Ayurvedic food, teas and juices
- Twice daily Vedic yoga and meditation with certified teachers
- World-famous Balinese hospitality and nurturing spirit
- Located among one of the most famous rice terraces in Bali
- Exclusive—only 12 rooms
- Cooking demonstrations and Ayurvedic lectures
- Optional walks in the rice fields or village surrounding the resort
- Bali blessings to start and end your Panchakarma
- Herbal garden for in-house made oils, medicine and teas
- all meals
- twice daily treatments
- initial diagnosis
- daily doctor consultations
- cooking demonstrations
- guided walks
- purification ritual
- letting go ritual
- afternoon tea
- free drinking water
- government tax
- service charge
- comprehensive information booklet
- tunika, pants and flip-flops to wear
IDR 38,300,000 IDR 19,200,000
IDR 28,700,000 IDR 14,400,000
IDR 51,500,000 IDR 25,800,000
IDR 38,700,000 IDR 19,400,000
IDR 72,600,000 IDR 36,300,000
IDR 54,500,000 IDR 27,300,000
IDR 107,700,000 IDR 53,900,000
IDR 80,800,000 IDR 40,400,000
IDR 134,200,000 IDR 67,100,000
IDR 100,700,000 IDR 50,400,000
Additional night (no treatments included)
Single: IDR 2,300,000
Twin: IDR 1,500,000
Price is inclusive of 10% gov. tax and 7% service charge. Payment with credit card are subject to 2% surcharge.Book your Panchakarma Now
What our guests are saying
I came here totally stressed out. In 10 days you managed to fix me back.
Having done eight Panchakarmas over the last 10 years, in India, Himalaya, and Sri Lanka, I have to say that my experience at Oneworld is the best.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to improve their health.
After my experience here, this is a non-negotiable gift for body, mind, and soul.
I enjoyed delicious wholesome meals 3 times a day (except detox day), never felt hungry and still lost 3 kg!
Panchakarma helped me get a jumpstart on a few health issues that traditional western medicine wasn’t able to assist me with, at least to see a change.
I came for one week and stayed in for three! That says it all. Look forward to coming back
After 2 panchakarmas in Kerala, I can confidently say that Oneworld Ayurveda was the best one. It didn’t feel like a hospital or treatment center, it felt like a wellness resort.
Highly knowledgeable Doctors, very supportive management team and Kitchen, various activities : everything about this place is just another world.